Monday 11 January 2010

Inspiration has struck!

So i've been thinking really hard about this blog tonight, and the sort of things I really want to do over the next 6 and a half years! Its not a great deal of time, but I want to fill it with fun things, before I stop to think about babies, and husbands and all the stuff that right now seems so far away.

Well my inspiration has brought me to this place, and these are my new additions:

  • Get my mum to New Zealand, shes always dreamt of going there, and I'd love for her to go, she deserves a trip of a lifetime
  • I would like to take a picture of myself every day for a year, and then look back and see how much I've changed. Maybe ill start that in 2011.
  • Go on the London Underground on my own. Now this one really scares me, but I need to toughen up a bit.
  • Sleep in a castle, a haunted one would be especially nice!
  • Take part in a murder mystery weekend away, if it can be in a castle, then even better!
  • Write a children's book. (I'm not saying it needs to be a published book or anything, just written!)
  • Plant a tree
  • Fly in a hot air balloon
  • Have enough body confidence to do some kind of semi naked photo shoot, just for me!
  • Visit an observatory and look through their amazing telescopes
  • See a movie at a drive-in
  • Road trip across the USA, I'll either need a driving license or some awesome friends to achieve this one.

I feel quite passionate about this now, I'm not quite sure why all these things have come to mind today. It has however made me completely happy, and that's never a bad thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment